Thursday, January 3, 2013

Products I Love :)

B"H

Hi Again beautiful ppl!

So I think I should tell u abt some products that I actually DO LIKE. I dsicovered Ulta.com from youtube, its like sephora but it has alot more sales, i think has more brands, and sells drug store brands too, which i guess is good if ur drugstore doesn't have a certain barnd or u live far from one. Also like sephora, They have their own Ulta brand cosmetics. Ok, I have a confession to make, I got sucked into the infomercial brainwash of PROACTIV. lol, u know that they have commercials like nonstop so it was kinda inevitable to finally succum...truth is, my skin has gotten pretty sensative and kinda more acne prone than i like, so i felt like i needed to try this "miracle product". So here goes nothin:

Ulta Eye Shadow in "Elegance" and "Eggplant": I absolutely looooove this color. its is so elegant!!! Its kinda hard to describe and it does look a bit diff in person than on screen, but its is gorgeous. Its not that great pigmentation but its def buildable and the best part is they r soo cheap, right now, they are ON SALE FOR 4$!!!! u cant beat that!!! and they r susually only 7$. its really a great buy! I also got this eyeshadow in eggplant. Eggplant has been a big color now in the makeup world recently. Its really flattering on brown eyes and I belive its upposed to be universally flattering. I also got it because its actually a great crease shade to pair with the Elegance. You could try that pairing and let ur friends know i told u so...:). Anyhoo, great product, chepa and oh ya, the variety of colors r endless!!!

Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer: I really like this product. Alot of other facial moisturizers I have used r greasy and dont blend in well and u end up wiht white streaks all over ur face, This procust feels so good on ur skin, u just feel refreshed! Its not greasy at all and blends into ur skin right away. Its also clear so no white streaks. Only downside is there is no spf, so u might want to use a diffrent facial moisturizer in the summer. Also, I belive u can purchase this product on its own from the proavtiv site, but i know when I got the proactiv system i had to ebcome a member and pay for product every month or every 3 months...not sure if u have to do that if u just get the moisturizer.

Ok thats all for now folks! Here r the pics:

eggplant elegance

4 comments:

  1. OK here's my question, which colors in the pallet I have (can't remember the name) most resemble the eggplant/elegance combo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. coastal scents 88 color shimmer eyeshadow palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, well i dont belive i have that palate on me right...its at my parents house. Ur best bet is to just find the darkest purple, or if there is a maroon or even a dark brown, and pair it with a taupe/beige color in the palate. You will hopefully get the same effect. But Ulta is still having their sale on Ulta brand products where the eye shadows r just 4 bucks!!! so if u r not satisfied with the colors u have i, i think its definitely worth it to "splurge".

      Delete