Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another song that Inspires me :)

B"H
Ok so my last post inspired...oish what another word for inspired...ok just looked on thesaures.com and the best i got is galvanized me...LOL. Anyhoo, my last post "glavanized" me...if thats even how u use this word, to post more songs that touch me and also have poignant messages. The first one is "Skyscraper" by Demi Levato. Oh my goodness how this strikes a cord. I think this really strikes a cord in all of us though because at one point or another in our lives someone has said something that has made you you feel broken, torn to pieces and just low. Truthfully, i know the song says to rise like a skyscraper, but in reality it is very hard. Words, and especially someone who ad experienced incessant bullying, including myself, hurt deep, they cut through a part of you and leave a deep impression that is hard to heal completely...at least for me who happens to be a very sensitive person. I love how this song in suhc beatuful words finally brings to the forefront of pop music and media the pain and anguish bullying causes. I know there are anti-bullying campaigns out there now, but to have a famous pop singer devote and single to it is so monumental and i was so happy when it came out. So this song is for all of you who have been deeply hurt by others words and will hopefully "galvanize" you to find that strong, beautiful, smart, special part of you, which you ALL have and tune into it to rise above it all like a "skyscraper" xoxox
Yaf


No comments:

Post a Comment