Thursday, January 3, 2013

NO GO Items

B"H

OOOK folks, so I know its been like literally forver since i posted anything...but like i have said, im a PA student and the past month has been INSANE!!! so ya, now that i actually have some time to breathe and wiht some encouragement from my fellow blogger ,Wear Your Invisible Crown, which u should def check out, Im back! yay!!! K, so i am going to be writing more reveiews on rpoducts i recently got. Here I think I am going to do some products that were a "NO GO" for me and luckily I have a twin sister who graciously takes whatever makeup i dont like, so more Chanuka presesnts for her, yay :). So see, its juts stuff I dont particularly like but that u may love. So anyhoo, here goes nothin:

1) NYX Retractable Eyeliner in "Blue Eyes": So I actually liked the way this applied,  it applied very smoothly and the pigmentation was great. BUT it just wasnt the color i was looking for. Also, its called blue eyes and I have blue eyes so i thought some how it would exentuate the blue in my eyes but i felt it did not do that. Sooo, yep, gave it to my twin sis and she's loving it.

2) NYX Retractable Eyeliner in "Deep Purple": Ya, for some reason idk why, b/c its the same company and everything, the application of this liner was NOT smooth, and the pigmantation was aweful!! It also is supposed to be long lasting and it wasnt. So yep, gave that to my twin too, not sure what she thinks though....

3) Bare Minerals READY eyeshadow quad in "The A-list": Ok, the hype on this product is unbelievable!! its made out to be some type of like miracle product!! So I convinced my mom to splurge for me for Chanuka, like i thinks its 30 bucks! which I guess is ok since u get 4 shadows...anyhoo, its  def not like AMAZING. Def got my expectations reaklly high and then its like, the shadow is ooookkk, just like any other shadow. It does have pretty good pigmentation and ok blendabilty, but its supped to last like all day  and be super blendable and really pigmented and what do u know...its not! I also dont ove the color combo, very very bright, its a bright purple and pink, way too much! So ya, def not worth the splurge here.

4) L'oreal Infallible Lip Gloss: So of course all these makeup comp[anies love to claim magical powers...like for real, this lip gloss is supposed to last on ur lips 6 WHOLE HOURS!!!!! Ya, what the hell was i thinking. Like how is a lip gloss, which is suppoed to be glossy and shiny really supposed to last 6 hours. well ya, i was lucky if it lasted 6 SECONDS on my lips! Its such bogus, dont be fooled!!Its also not cheap, depending on where u live im sure, I live in NY area so everything is really high but still, it was like i think close to $11.00. so ya Epic Fail!! :(

Ok So here r the pictures of the products above:
 1) 2)
3)4) Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment