Sunday, November 4, 2012

PMS :p

B"H

Hey children,
ya i sometimes like just sayin that so dont get all defensive i know ur (Not all) hee hee children but anyhoo. Soooo i know this blog is supposed to be abt beauty but u know what peeps, this is my blog and so really i can write abt wutever i want right? sooo for all the women out there, yep im gonna talk abt it...PMS!!! yep. I got it soo bad this time. I am only a few days away and lemme tell u. i am so freakin emotional. Truth is i am very sensative anyway, but like evrything set me off u know. so ya thats been happening and also, does this happen to u? u get so freagin clumsy!!! like no joke, just taking some peanut butter out of the jar, like i always do, and seriously the next thing i knew it flew out of my hands and there was a legit PB eruption in my kitchen!! like wtf, all over the place. ya pretty nasty, TG for clorox wipes, they r great! so ya just felt like shring that with ya'll,, expressing the woes of being a women before her days of menses. hee hee, ya noone says that anymore just sounds funny. (menses is ur period for those of u not in the know...). Oh i seriously cant make a decision to save my life, well i can but its really hard, see just did it, couldnt decide what to write! ahhhhhhk. k enough bitchin and moanin. gn ya'll
xoxox mwa
Yaf

3 comments:

  1. This is so funny. I agree. PMS sucks big time! Congrats on your blog though! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your support "Beckster" :)

      Delete
  2. www.wearyourinvisiblecrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete