Sunday, November 4, 2012

About me :)


B"H
Hi guys!! a bit about me. I'm 24 years old, have 2 sisters, one is my identical twin. I am in PA (Physician Assistant) school right now and decided i need smoe kind of outlet to keep me sane from all the craziness grad school brings. I have loved makeup ever since i was prob 4 years old. I grew up wiht all sisters so inevitable i became very very girly. I remember putting on the play mekup my mom bought us and then i used to raid my moms vanity and put her makeup on all the time! They r some of the fondest memories i have. My mom started letting my twin and I wear a little makeup once we turned 13. At that point it was just what i call pink frosting makeup. u know, everything was pink and glittery! I didnt start to wear "real" makeup until around 10th grade when my mom (knowing how much i love makeup) won a whole set of sample makeup for me and i finally got the courage to put on eyeliner. And here i am today. I think since i ahve been playing wiht makeup since i was so young that that has helped me alot wiht just having good technique. Also, my mom is an artist so i think genetically that helps too :)like evryone else i get my inspirations and ideas from magazines and youtube, but in the end i always try to make it my own according to what ooks good and tasteful! yes that's the key. I love makeup but alot of these makeup tutorials out there are over the top in my opinion. It is not sexy to walk arnd wiht bright blue shaow all over ur lid! So I try to keep it simple, since i am not trained so that all i can really do, none of my looks will have 100 steps to follow. But i also do experiment and like to try new things sometimes. So this is for me as much as it is for you guys. This can be like a forum too, so i want feedback and advise from u guys too :) Enjoy,
oxoxo
Yaffa

No comments:

Post a Comment